Helping families in Leeds & Grenville with family law for more than 25 years
In the early stages of separation knowing your rights and obligations and what you should or should not do can be critical
- Separation and Divorce
- Children/time-sharing decisions
- Child/Spousal support
- Division of assets and debts
- Domestic Agreements – Separation, Marriage, Cohabitation
- Changes to Existing Orders/Agreements
- Common-law claims
- Mediator, Robert D. Hammond
- A one-step way for separating couples to settle
all issues with a binding and lasting agreement.
- Save time, expense and unnecessary conflict.
- Accreditation by Family Mediation Canada and
Ontario Association for Family Mediation for more
than 20 years.
Wills, Powers of Attorney and Estates
- Wills and Powers of Attorney
- Estate Administration
- Estate Mediation and Litigation
Paralegal Services – Lawyer Supervised
- Emily Dalton – Licensed Paralegal
- Small Claims Court – Claims under $25,000
- Provincial Offences Court – Traffic and other offences
- Landlord and Tenant Board
- Ontario Court of Justice – Minor Criminal Offences
- Service of Legal Documents
- Pay as you go help from experienced Counsel
- Advice for court appearances
- Help with documentation
Robert Hammond and Elizabeth Osborne combine long experience in the fields of Family Law, Family Mediation, Wills and Estates and Powers of Attorney. We can provide you with excellent representation and genuine, responsive service. Give us a call and we’ll do our best to respond to your needs.
Robert D. Hammond
Robert D. Hammond
What We Offer Our Clients
Wealth of Experience
The Lawyers at Hammond Osborne each have more than 25 years experience in Family Law and related legal matters. Over the years, we have dealt with hundreds of cases, most of which have their own unique set of issues.
We are committed to give our clients the best legal representation and advice, Communication is very important and we want to be sure you understand every step of process.
We genuinely care about the well being of you and your loved ones. Our team will respond to your needs and keep you informed in a timely and caring manner. Your confidentiality will always be respected.