ROBERT D. HAMMOND
Robert Hammond has appeared as counsel before all levels of the Ontario Courts system, including the Superior Court of Justice, the Divisional Court and the Court of Appeal.
In addition, he has extensive experience before various tribunals, including the Ontario Municipal Board, the Ontario Consent and Capacity Review Board, the Ontario Review Board and the Ontario Rental Housing Tribunal.
Mr. Hammond has trained in mediation and is accredited as a family mediator by the Ontario Association for Family Mediation.
Robert Hammond is the adjunct faculty instructor for the Alternate Dispute Resolution course given at Queen’s Law School in Kingston.
- Bachelor of Arts – Bishop’s University, 1967
- Bachelor of Laws – Queen’s University, 1971
- Call to Ontario Bar, 1973
- A member in good standing with the Law Society of Upper Canada
- Family Law and Family Mediation
- Civil Litigation
- Real Estate
- Wills and Power of Attorney
- Queen’s University Law School – Adjunct Faculty Instructor – Alternate Dispute Resolution Skills Course
- Brockville Community Foundation – Immediate Past Chair
- Brockville Public Library – Director
- Brockville and District Chamber of Commerce – Past President
- Brockville General Hospital – Director
- Brockville Concert Association – Director
- Brockville and Area Community Living Association – Director
- Leeds & Grenville Interval House – Director