Elizabeth Osborne has appeared as counsel before all levels of the Ontario Courts system, including the Superior Court of Justice, the Divisional Court and the Court of Appeal.
Ms. Osborne has acted as counsel before various tribunals in Ontario, including the Ontario Social Assistance Review Board, the Ontario Consent and Capacity Review Board and others.
- Bachelor of Arts – Queen’s University, 1970
- Masters Degree in Criminology – University of Ottawa, 1976
- Bachelor of Laws – University of Ottawa, 1981
- Call to Ontario Bar, 1983
- Family Law
- Real Estate
- Wills and Power of Attorney
- Legal Aid District Committee – Member
- Leeds and Grenville Law Association – Past President
- Brockville General Hospital Foundation – Director
- Brockville YMCA – Director
- Leeds and Grenville Interval House – Director
- Brockville General Hospital – Director